Wound Care Supplies Chicago - Foam Dressings, Gauze, Wound Fillers - Wheeling IL

Wound Care

Q: What is needed for Medicare coverage?
A: A wound assessment form needs to be filled out by the medical professional treating your wound.* Click here to download a sample form.

How to Place an Order

Go to your wound care clinic or doctor’s office and have them fill out the form and fax it to us at 847-537-9430.

*Please note these are general outlines for coverage and we cannot guarantee coverage until claims are submitted and paid.

Official Medicare Guidelines